Bay Area songstress Lil Flower Nasti loves dipping her toe in every genre giving her music such a rare and refreshing quality. Her new single Sticky is produced by SF’s Grammy-nominated producer Gennessee Lewis and is a blend of Soul and Blues. “Gennessee approached me with the concept of making an entire project around the idea of fame and how that affects a person’s life. The production is very rooted in Motown and soul, and this song means a lot to me in my own experiences growing up as well as presently” says Lil Flower. Check it out now on your preferred digital streaming platform.
- Leedz Edutainment “The Life We Chose (The Arcitype Remix)” FT. Stu Lee, Fashawn, Pacewon & Block McCloud (Single
- Kaspa “Choices” Produced By C-Lance (Single)
- AL-J (Blak Madeen) & kane major “Better Dayz” FT. Reks (Single)
- Suspens-I Can’t Breathe (Single)
- Arichussettes “Orangutan” FT. DJ Slipwax (Video)
- D.O.S. “From the Mind Springs a Painting” (EP)