Arizona/New England’s steadfast MC, Arichussettes, delivers stormy visuals for his latest single The Rain. The video was shot around Worcester, MA and directed by WARecords Alex Fatt highlighting the ride of a rapper/hustler. “Out in the streets I’ve been called Rain since I was a young teenager. The beat spoke to me directly because of the rain sample but also the country style sound to the beat made me think of Arizona where I was born and raised. Sounded like some shootout at the O.K Corral type of music in my mind. This brought my grimey side out and had to let people know i don’t play around and I really don’t care about anyone or anything and have no problem removing anyone if they are in my way” says Arichussettes. The song is produced by Jus-Listen with cuts by Australia’s DJ KB. Check out “The Rain” video now via WARecords on Youtube and your preferred digital streaming platform.
- Blak Madeen x Leedz Edutainment “The Cause (The Arcitype Remix)” FT. Cormega & DJ Emoh Betta (Single)
- Bullet Brak “Rhyme Affiliated” Feat. Papoose (Video)
- Blak Madeen x Leedz Edutainment “Food For Thought (kane major remix)” FT. Jeru The Damaja & DJ Slipwax (Single)
- Ea$y Money x Chilla Jones “Pass The Burner” FT. DJ Manipulator, Fabeyon, Termanology & Cortez
- Smartbombmusic “Wasteland” Feat. Big Shug (Gang Starr Foundation) & XL The Beast (Video)
- Blak Madeen “Draw The Curtains (C-Doc Remix)” FT. Stalley (Single)