Jay Kinser (formerly JK) of EXP The Expendables returns with a visual for his latest anthem So Close feat. Rite Hook. Directed by Myster DL and produced by The Arcitype, its shot in Haverhill MA mostly in an old burned down mill. ” I feel like I’m so close to reaching the next level in my music career. In the video I’m lost in an abandoned building, which is a metaphor for the music business. By the end of the video I finally find a way out, and to me it’s like finally “making it”. It’s a powerful track with a positive message that I am really proud of” says Jay. Check it out now on youtube and your preferred digital streaming provider.
- Leedz Edutainment “The Life We Chose (The Arcitype Remix)” FT. Stu Lee, Fashawn, Pacewon & Block McCloud (Single
- Kaspa “Choices” Produced By C-Lance (Single)
- AL-J (Blak Madeen) & kane major “Better Dayz” FT. Reks (Single)
- Suspens-I Can’t Breathe (Single)
- Arichussettes “Orangutan” FT. DJ Slipwax (Video)
- D.O.S. “From the Mind Springs a Painting” (EP)