On this episode of Damaged Goods Podcast, Jake The Snake’s guest is Ned Wellbery, better known as Leedz, Hip-Hop promoter, manager, digital-marketer, curator, & more. The two discuss why he didn’t like DJing, how operating on the wrong side of the law led to him successfully creating his own business, Leedz Edutainment, the headaches that come with booking & running live shows, being one of few Hip-hop promoters in a major city full of artists desperate to perform & the flack and feedback that came with that, a crazy DMX story at one of his shows, some fond memories of the concerts he has thrown, ridiculous demands some artists have for promoters, and why it’s important to stop and appreciate what you have done and are doing, before it all goes past you.
- XL The Beast “Heavy Hands (Deluxe Version)” (Album)
- Vincent Tesoro “The Generational Cure” (Video)
- Moemaw Naedon & C.Scott “Off The Path” FT. El Da Sensei (Video)
- Mann Terror “End Of An Era”FT PJ Finesse (Video)
- Leedz Edutainment “Rise Up (The Arcitype Remix)” FT. Zumbi of Zion I, Blak Madeen & Locksmith (Single)
- XL The Beast “Choices (Stripped)” (Video)