Got connected with Millyz this morning and discussed growing up in Cambridge as the only white kid with his friends, hustling at 13 years old, fighting off a negative stigma, investing into his own career, working with Jadakiss & DaveEast, shooting 3 videos in Columbia, tattoos, and having the hardest job as a rapper from Mass.
- Blak Madeen “Surah 26” (EP)
- Lateb (Heddshotts)-Snakebite (Video
- Kaspa “Head In A Box” FT. Locksmith (Single)
- Leedz Edutainment “The Darkside” FT. XL The Beast, Ruste Juxx & The Arcitype (Video)
- Al-J (Blak Madeen) & kane major “Dayz Of Way Back” FT. DJ DS (Video
- Mann Terror “Roxbury Love” FT. Edo. G, Che Afrique & Michael Bivins (Video)