Alternative Hip Hop artist Vincent Tesoro returns to his Pop Punk roots again with a new single Dead End Streets. The track captures intense emotions based on heavy life experiences and is an excerpt from a much longer narrative within his upcoming album. “The content within the story not only sets an atmosphere of the situation but the constant suffering and damages that come with it. Especially anyone dealing with trust issues that has burnt bridges with the people they love. This is when the entire world feels like your enemy and we reach a “dead end street” says Vincent. Fantom produced the beat with assistance from SV the engineer at Loud House Audio playing bass and Matt Scurfield on drums. “The song was a statement from me into the punk scene while continuing to deliver content discussing faith, mental health, and addiction.” says Vincent. Check it out now on your preferred digital streaming provider.
- Mike DiNatale “God’s Country” (Video)
- XL The Beast “Heavy Hands (Deluxe Version)” (Album)
- Vincent Tesoro “The Generational Cure” (Video)
- Moemaw Naedon & C.Scott “Off The Path” FT. El Da Sensei (Video)
- Mann Terror “End Of An Era”FT PJ Finesse (Video)
- Leedz Edutainment “Rise Up (The Arcitype Remix)” FT. Zumbi of Zion I, Blak Madeen & Locksmith (Single)